Gogo (Red) Adult Boots

Gogo (Red) Adult Boots



Red-hot!
The Red “GoGo” Boots feature a 3” heel and a side zipper. Whether you are a sexy superhero saving the world from imminent doom, or a walking fire hazard in search of ferocious flames, these boots add a fun finishing touch!
  • Available in Womens whole sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
  • Includes: Boots.
  • Heel: 3”.
  • Also available in Gold, Yellow, Silver, White, and Black.
Remember, even Cinderella had to try on her shoes! Please make sure that your shoes fit and are comfortable before you use them. Shoes that show obvious wear or are missing the original packaging are not returnable.

For These Boots and More GoGo Costumes CLICK HERE


Rating:
Reviewed by: Frogman

Location: San diego, CA
Gender: Female
Age: 36-45
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: Fun, comfortable and affordable
I bought these cute red go-go boots to go with a Captain America costume. They are cute, comfortable and were affordable. Plus, I think I will get much more good use out of them with many other costumes. Normally a size 8 1/2. Bought size 9. Fit great.


Rating:
Reviewed by: Vermontgirl

Gender: Female
Title: Lots of fun
I was very happy with these boots. I ordered them on Tues. and for only a couple dollars more got them on Thurs. of the same week. This was the week before Halloween. My only complaint is that the sole is very thin so I needed to get a gel insert for the ball of my foot. With the insert though I was able to dance for hours pain free. Very glad I got the boots.


Rating:
Reviewed by: LizF

Location: Washington, DC
Gender: Female
Age: 36-45
Visit Frequency: only at Halloween
Title: Fun boots
I bought these boots to go with a Captain America outfit. They worked great and completed the outfit. I was worried about being able to zip them up my larger-than-average calves, but somehow was able to get them zipped - and once zipped, they were comfortable. I wore them all afternoon and evening and received lots of compliments. They are also not too high, and the thick heel made walking and standing easier. Highly recommended. Fun boots!


Rating:
Reviewed by: ddberich

Gender: Female
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: Good Purchase
I am returning the boots, not because of quality. They just made my daughters halloween costume look trashy being red. I loved the style on her and the quality was good, just not the color.


Rating:
Reviewed by: ddfun

Gender: Female
Title: Cool Boots
I love Halloween and I love boots. What's more fun than having a killer red pair? I wore them with my supergirl costume and they worked perfect. For never having a chance to breaking them in, I wore them out all night and got zero blisters. Not bad at all considering I did a bit amount of walking and dancing. For the price you can't go wrong! I wear a 6 1/2 and I got a size 7 and they worked fine. I wished they were a tad comfier but honestly I have no complaints. Enjoy!


Rating:
Reviewed by: HotSalsa

Gender: Female
Age: 46-55
Visit Frequency: first time
Title: Go Go's are Fun Fun!
Incredibly fun boots that stand out in a crowd. I wore a Twister costume and these boots "made" the outfit. I was surprised at how comforble they are too. The calf area was a bit snug but I liked it like this so the boots didn't sag. It provided a sexy look. I danced the night away in these boots, surprised I kept them on the entire evening and into the early morning hours. I highly recommend them and even more so, I highly recommend buycostumes.com --- excellent customer service!



For These Boots and More GoGo Costumes CLICK HERE