Gogo (Yellow) Adult Boots

Gogo (Yellow) Adult Boots



Mellow Yellow.
The Yellow “GoGo” Boots feature a 3” heel and a side zipper. Whether you are a sexy superhero saving the world from imminent doom, or a mod-maven shakin’ your groove thang on the dance floor, these boots add a fun finishing touch!
  • Available in Womens whole sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
  • Includes: Boots.
  • Heel: 3”.
  • Also available in Gold, Silver, White, Red, and Black.
Remember, even Cinderella had to try on her shoes! Please make sure that your shoes fit and are comfortable before you use them. Shoes that show obvious wear or are missing the original packaging are not returnable.


For These Boots and More GoGo Costumes CLICK HERE




Rating:
Reviewed by: tabiss
Gender: Female
Title: Great gogo boots!

The boots are nice quality for the price. They look great on and go great with the gogo dress. The only problem was I had to return them and order a size larger. I wear a 6.5 or 7, I ordered the 7, which was definitely too small. Order one size up and you'll love them!
Rating:
Reviewed by: loulouX3
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Female
Age: 18-25
Visit Frequency: first time


Title: for go go boots they are great!
Date: Oct 19, 2010
I was referred to these from the GoGo Dancer Paisley dress and head band, they uped the contrast in the photo for the costume so I expected them to be bright yellow, but this color is quite accurate(Pastel Yellow). I really like them for GoGo boots :)


Rating:
Reviewed by: Nickname54
Gender: Female
Title: Great boots!

The sizing is good. I was surprised that they are so comforable. Great for the price!
Rating:
Reviewed by: jmac84
Location: canada
Gender: Female
Age: 26-35
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: so perfect

needed boots for go-go outfit... it was idea for the price! I ordered a size up because I have issues with most shoes being to narrow - these were perfect!
Rating:
Reviewed by: Jiggy
Location: Indianapolis
Gender: Female
Age: 26-35
Visit Frequency: only at Halloween
Title: Fun boots

Great boots, matches with the go go dress. But keep in mind if you are an 8 1/2 shoe size go with the 9.
Rating:
Reviewed by: Hyppychik
Gender: Female
Title: Great purchase!

I got these boots for a 60's & 70's Retro Party that I went to, and they were a hit! They were pretty comfortable, and good quality for the price! Loved them!!!
Rating:
Reviewed by: cindyluvsangels
Gender: Female
Title: So much fun!

These boots were a great buy - so comfortable - matched my outfit perfectly - felt great in them!!
Rating:
Reviewed by: LoveLondon
Location: Joshua Tree, CA
Gender: Female
Age: 36-45
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: LOVE LOVE LOVE These!

Bought these to go with a costume and was blown away. They were fab! Fun and sexy and I got more compliments on these then I did the costume. I will totally wear them again, not just for halloween.
Rating:
Reviewed by: Phofina
Location: aspen,colorado
Gender: Female
Title: just perfect!

Wonderful boots, comfortable, great color. I got them just in time despite the weather conditions.


For These Boots and More GoGo Costumes CLICK HERE